What is this called?


Recommended Posts

Victorian roofs can be done in Home Designer Pro but I do not believe a truly professional representation can be done in anything else. The Architectural decorations under, on and around the top of the roof can be emulated with some difficulty. What software do you have? It really depends upon how detailed your finished model (plan file) needs to be to determine what software to use. If all you are interested in is floor plans or interiors, any Home Designer title will do but for relationally correct inside and out type 3D models you really need Home Designer Pro IMHO.


Even with Pro you will have to learn how to use its tools, in and of itself, it does nothing, you lead it to a result, it is a tool for you to control.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now