Sign in to follow this  
TiffanyH512

Missing User File

What items are you referring to? Where did you download them from?

I think she means the user catalogs. Mine are now missing too! I don't know why. All I did was open up the program and I noticed they are missing.

Look under the "Library" menu and select "Download Core Content" to reinstall it from your PC. If you have purchased any catalogs, you will need to download those from the Home Designer website - Catalog area or your "Digital Locker" area.

DJP

17 minutes ago, Alfiejay08 said:

I think she means the user catalogs. Mine are now missing too! I don't know why. All I did was open up the program and I noticed they are missing.

You don't download User Catalogs, only Core, Bonus and Manufacturer.

If you can say specifically what is missing, it will help.

Everything that should be in my private user catalog in missing. There is nothing there. The file that says user catalog in the program is now empty.

I'd contact Home Designer directly. I don't believe there is an automatic backup for this file.

If you are missing items you downloaded you may still have the files you imported.

Open a plan in 2018, click Library>Import library  find Home Designer Pro Data 2018 on your hard drive, click on Database libraries, you should see    user library.calib