MANIPULATING WALL SHAPES

GLOBE-Res

If you look at the attached photos the walls are "things" that you can shape by picking the tags - see top right and top left.  But, in the two lower photos the entire wall is "grouped" and you can't change the shape.

Ok folks, is it just me or am I the only one thinking that this would all be so much easier if we could use ZOOM to talk about these problems we are having.

So, in the picture on the left the Stone has blended up on to the wall above the roof.  where as the picture on the right the Siding has blended correctly above the roof.

How do I correct the model on the left?

image.thumb.png.18638b44fecb6f3ed8d2ee49bdbee889.png

have floor plan?

Are these walls colinear?

Clicking on the wall "grips" (AUTOCAD TERM) and oving them is not the best way to maniupulate walls.

Wall height is based on interior room ceiling and structural defaults.

Having proper gable ends and wall design will ensure the gable end matches wall below and drawing in correctly.

Attic walls are difficult to work with as they have specific job of filling vertical space between a floor and roof where program thinks they are needed.

How did you do the roofs Manually or auto?

What is end result you are looking for?

Stone veneer for gable, pony wall to left of gable with same stone veneer?

Also you may have SELECT ROOM first in 3D views as a default setting so it is selecting room not the wall.

PLan would really help.

Object behaviors are controlled by way of their settings within the Specification Dialogs, this includes the "3D spaces" of rooms: Structure Tab: Ceiling Height, Floor Height. The walls used form the exterior of such spaces. If all walls of a room are properly connected one can, while in a plan (2D) window select a room or space enclosed by walls and when you left-click-select such a space whether in plan view or a camera view should allow you to access its dialog box in either mode.

DJP