Sign in to follow this  
AndyT05255

all doors show exterior?

I am using HD Pro 2015

I started with HD  suite upgraded to HD architectural, now upgraded to Pro

as i wanted to shape windows

However all my doors show as exterior and I can not seem to find how to change them to interior  six panel doors.

any suggestions?

Untitled 2.plan

Your interior doors are interior doors. If you are asking because you see the Exterior I have circled, that is the program showing one side of the door. This is a 3D view and may be rotated around to see the other side.

To change the doors, select and use the Library button to choose one.

To change all the doors in the plan at once, click on the door icon as if you wanted to place one. Hold the Shift key and marquee around the plan. Ctrl-E to open the Door Specification dialog. Click Library and choose a new style.

post-171-0-86914800-1420158254_thumb.jpg

When you are beginning a new plan, you may set up your defaults, and doors placed afterwards will match them.

post-171-0-11521200-1420158267_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

You mentioned wheelchair access before. Bathroom doors should open out. Someone falling in the bathroom could block the door denying quick entry by help.

We have found that  sliding doors with a weight on work well for people in wheelchairs but not a cavity sliding. The weighted (pulley) needs to be lightweigh and the door need to be a hollow core door so it is also light.