Undercabinet Lighting

LindaM

Wow Eric and David, thank you!  I briefly looked at David's and will review suggestions more later today.  David, regarding the island countertop material; it's all the same material, white carrara however, it is not clear unless I move the cabinets further away from each other which doesn't work because then I have gaps.  So, I don't know what's going on with that....

Looking forward to sitting on learning from these two videos!  

I'm wondering, if anything done here could be related to why my mirror reflections have not been working?

10 minutes ago, LindaM said:

So, I don't know what's going on with that....

Align the cabinets. Should not matter, but the one on the left is a bit off. 

11 minutes ago, LindaM said:

here could be related to why my mirror reflections have not been working?

Examples?

When opening your plan in Windows 10, the 3d cam shows the mirror correctly.
I started a new plan, and placed the same mirror (from the library) in the new plan.  The 3d cam shows the mirror correctly.

So, I used the rainbow tool to see the define material boxes of the mirror in each plan.  The material color settings and the properties settings are both identical, in each plan.
However, the kettles do not look the same.  ???

You are using a mac and maybe that has something to do with it?
OR, maybe check the settings for the graphics card on your laptop.

This might be something that tech support can help with.

image.thumb.png.6927bcfc2fd96c19274ff2c1f74e9be3.png

• Like 1

David nothing you did has changed in mine.  I got one puck to work, the others aren't changing, revising the setting to "dusk" was non eventful as well.   I can't get the glare and brightness to change.  My lightbulbs in the pendant lights aren't on either.  Thank you for the great video!

Eric, 

I watched your video and the puck lighting suggestions worked, I think.  It's so very bright in my drawing that I can't really tell yet until I get the glare fixed.  Going to call tech support.

Thank you!

55 minutes ago, LindaM said:

I got one puck to work, the others aren't changing,

Which one? What did you change? Did you watch my video?

And make sure your video card driver is up to date. 

Edited by solver
No sound on video
  • Like 1

Thanks Eric.  Mine looks same with the exception of countertop, pendant bulbs over island are not illuminated and mirror not reflecting.  I'll have to figure out the video card and how to determine if it needs updating when it says "automatic".   I appreciate all your help!