ICONDEV

extend only one eve of a she roof

Recommended Posts

How can extend the eve of just one end of a shed roof? 

I'm only wanting to increase the uppermost eve of my shed roof for exterior accent lighting. 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try clicking on it and dragging it to the dimension you need.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought that was how I had done this in the past, but it will not let me select just the roof plane only to do so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you have turned OFF "auto build roof"  (as per your last post),  then why would you think that your overhang should rebuild?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if it's above the 1st level would I go to attic level to active this? I'm only wanting to extend the 2 upper rooflines in the picture 

 

Screen Shot 2020-02-25 at 10.47.05 AM.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jo_Ann said:

If you have turned OFF "auto build roof"  (as per your last post),  then why would you think that your overhang should rebuild?

I don't expect it to. I just want to know how to manually increase the eve/overhang on the right two rooms w/ high shed roofs, past what my defaults are set to. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ICONDEV said:

I just want to know how to manually increase the eve/overhang on the right two rooms w/ high shed roofs, past what my defaults are set to. 

 

You can't. You only have the ability to auto build roofs. You would need to upgrade to Pro to get manual roofs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, solver said:

 

You can't. You only have the ability to auto build roofs. You would need to upgrade to Pro to get manual roofs.

So this means that with my current version, I have to increase the overhang on the entire wall and cannot apply to specific walls, correct sir? 

Random idea, would placing wall-breaks along that back wall allow me to select my specific wall(s) and adjust the overhang?? 

 

Thanks as always! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now