rfcomm2k

Floor trim cut short

In the attached picture there are two views of the toekick area of some cabinets. If the cabinet is allowed to snap itself to the adjoining wall, the baseboard trim which should continue up to the toekick is truncated at the depth of the entire cabinet.

If I drag the cabinet to be short of the adjoining wall the trim continues as it should, but then the cabinet is not the correct size.

Any suggestions?

I could not duplicate the results you are getting on my copy of Pro, can you post a copy of the plan here please?

DJP

This is a long-time "bug" which has never been 100% fully fixed , seems to happen sometimes and not others . You may find posts on the Legacy Forum about it too but not sure if there is a definitive "fix"

M.

I get these type of problems with almost every plan. Sometimes they go away when something seemingly unrelated is changed.

Use a piece of soffit, same height and depth as the molding, and add molding to it (same height and depth).

Slide it into place.  Problem all gone.

If you will uncheck "Flat Sides" check box in the "Toe Kick" catagory on the "Cabnet Specification Dialog" then that will allow the base mold to fill those gaps (I downloaded your plan and that is what I found to work).

DJP