Change height of Gable Wall but keep on the same roof pitch as main roof

jaredhislop30

I am new to Chief Architect as I have been using other not so good software for a while. However, but being in software support I understand the need to research my question before posting. After hours of searching and trial and error I have resorted to the experts. 

I have a gable wall and in front of that gable wall there are two other gables that pop out from the main wall. (See picture I am trying to recreate) The first gable pop out extends higher than the normal wall height, but I can't figure out how to make the wall longer while still maintaining the same roof pitch as the main gable. 

See attached image for the gable I am having issues with and attached snips of current look. I have searched the forums and watched several YouTube videos but have yet to find the correct combination. 

I've tried adding room dividers, half walls then changing the heights, doing the clear story method outlined in the below YouTube video, etc, but have not been able to get it. Any advice is much appreciated. 

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kcRhRnAYX8"

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abm5m69XFjo"

test home plan2.plan

post-4789-0-09369000-1447603261_thumb.png

post-4789-0-38024800-1447603264_thumb.png

Anyone who wants to answer your question with certainty needs to know what Home Designer or Chief Premier application and its version number you have. This and this alone will then determine a useful answer (Chief Premier and Home Designer Pro have manual roof tools. other Home Designer titles do not have manual roof tools; it makes an huge difference in capabilities and choices). So, what do you have? DJP PS: The videos you listed are for Chief Architect Premier and Home Designer Pro only.

• Downvote 1

Really need more info. It would be helpful if you drew in interior walls, and let us know if there is a 2nd floor.

What does the rear look like? Do you have the roof pitch, room heights etc set correctly in your plan?

What does the inside look like? Are there spaces with high ceilings?

All the details make a difference.

I did this by adding a 2nd floor, and it took far more time than I imagined.

post-171-0-79859400-1447609919_thumb.jpg