Find Object in Plan

wrcolclough

When I click on an item in my material list, a specific door for example, and right click it there is an option "Find Object in Plan" - which if clicked takes me back to the floor plan.  I assume it is going to show me where that specific door is but I don't see any indication of which one it is.  I assume it would highlight the specific door I am looking for on the plan.

For many questions, and this is one of them, attaching your plan file will help someone help you. So many possible settings and ways of doing things, having the file eliminates lots of back and fourth.

14MB size limit. Zip or remove unneeded things like furniture, cars etc. if it's larger. Close the program before zipping and attaching.

It is not programmed to show you a specific door unless the door selected is the ONLY one of its type in the plan file, rather when you select show item in plan, it merely selects all such objects of that type and not a specific door unless that is the ONLY door of its type in  the  plan  file. If you have several doors in a plan of the same type, it  will select all  such objects. By select, I mean that the item or items are merely highlighted in  your plan file plan view after clicking on the command, nothing else.

DJP