Glass (Windows and shower walls) not transparent in Full Camera View

MorganWood

Hello!

I am working with a file sent to me by my designer who works in Chief Architect. Every time he's sent me a version of our design (a .plan file) in the past, I've been able to see things beyond the glass or window in FULL camera view. (For example, the tile and fixtures inside the glass shower, or the backdrop through the window). In the latest file, I'm not able to. The transparency settings in the materials defaults are just fine. So that's not it. He says I need to fix something in my camera defaults, but for the life of me I can't find where. I've attached a quick screen shot of the master bath, showing the shower and a window. Neither of which are transparent. Is there some "restriction" on the file he has to lift when preparing the .plan file for me, or am I just not finding the right place to turn this on? Thanks so much!

Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 4.55.17 PM.png

Thanks much Eric and David! Yes, I tried changing the actual material (one suggestion I found was to copy the glass I wanted to my User Catalog, change the transparency there, and select THAT as the new material. No luck. I also did try the Adjust Material Definition tool. Transparency for both the glass door and the window are between 70-80%. I'm stumped. Again, my designer said, when I asked: "Shower walls are transparent in most of the cameras.  You also have to know how to adjust the camera defaults."  I don't care really about transparency in any but the full camera view, and yes I know how to change camera defaults - but I may be missing something there?