Sign in to follow this  
camelotabbey

Reflections in Mirrors

I can't get my mirrors to automatically reflect the image. I have the 2015 version and changed all my preferences on the render portion to reflect in mirrors. This still doesn't happen automatically. Is there something else that I need to change?

It's Home designer Pro. I did follow all those steps when I export a picture of the room it turns it red. Here is an example of what it does when I export the picture

post-1863-0-54155600-1424973467_thumb.jpg

Something is amiss, you should call and speak to Tech Support so that you can understand what is wrong and find out what needs to happen for you to be happy.

DJP

Double check that you are using the correct Mirror Material , ( and enhanced lighting is enabled)   I think I read somewhere this can happen if the wrong material is assigned to the Mirror.

A 2nd guess would be a Video Driver issue.

M.

Having your camera views come out with a red/orange tint like that on export or when printing is a video card problem - I think only seen with some integrated Intel chipsets, if I remember correctly.  Having trouble finding the earlier thread where they referenced this.

Try updating your video drivers to see if that takes care of the issue.

http://www.homedesignersoftware.com/support/article/KB-00897/

• Upvote 1