Foundation

wyosue1

I want to set up the plan so that there are no steps going into the house. I have Architect plans but I have my plan laid out in Home Designer Architectural 2022 so that I can visually see what everything looks like.

I have removed the foundation and want it at zero clearance but don't know how to do this. I am sure there is a better description . How do I get everything to be at ground level? Also, the garage is at a different level than the rest of the house.

I know some of the things are not correct but right now I would just like help with learning how to make the changes for the level of the floors.

For some reason I have 2 user names. The first one was set up years ago when I purchased Pro 8 and when I first purchased Architectural 2019. I tried to update my Profile but for some reason it will not let me do that. Also, it will not let me delete the other profile.

Thanks,

Sue

wyosue1

Window10 Pro

32 GB

Intel Core i7-856SU

Laptop

Home Designer Architectural 2022

3D Garage 10-9-21 Capture.JPG

Commonly you create a Terrain Plane and then set its relationship to the structure using the "Building Pad" input box to raise of lower it relative to the level of the house. Then it is easy to auto-create stairs based upon that relationship. Outside, stairs auto-seek out the surface of the Terrain Plane, once created and located.

DJP

DJP

Thank you for this information. I drew 4 walls outside of my plan and hit Terrain>Create Terrain Perimeter and the building looks like I want my plan to look like.

Can I do this with my current plan? All I want is to have it look like it is sitting on the ground. I know this is not the proper way to do it but this is for my viewing.

Thanks again,

Sue