How do I shift roof down when lowering walls?

InhabitEcoDesign

I created this structure for clients. Originally, it was up on a deck foundation. But this is too tall for city allowance in a backyard. So, I've switched the foundation to slab, and am trying to shorten the downstairs walls to get the total height to 15'. When I lower the first and second floor walls, it just creates an attic wall to keep the roof at the same height. What am i missing?  And maybe this is a separate subject, but would love some guidance on getting the porch roof to sit on the main roof properly.   I've attached the file here. Thank you!

Plybon Playhouse GOOD Slab.plan

In this software ONLY lowering the "Ceiling Height" in "Edit Default Settings - Floors and Rooms - First Floor" will have any effect on the overall height of the resulting structure. Another factor is the pitch or angle of the roof planes, the steeper the roof system, the higher the resulting peak or ridge height of the roof system.

DJP

8 hours ago, InhabitEcoDesign said:

it just creates an attic wall to keep the roof at the same height. What am i missing?

Manual or auto roof?

If auto, Auto Rebuild needs to be checked, if manual, then move them manually -- select them all and use Transform/Replicate.

Thank you both for your help. I had to do both things- I changed the ceiling height for the first floor in the default settings, and I did auto rebuild roofs to bring them down. I'm getting something really funky for that porch roof, but I'll post that question in a different thread.   Thanks again for your help!