How to remove side windows from Box Window

I need to draw a box window that is basically a 12" bump out.  That has a raise floor and fits under the existing roof overhangs. So there is no room for side windows inside the box, but HD Pro 2021 still forces them in there.  Also want two windows side by side in the front.

How do you remove the side windows?  See photos.

Box Window Outside.jpg

Box Window Inside.jpg

Answers often depend on which title (Suite, Pro etc) and version (2018, 2019 etc) you are using.

You can help everyone by adding that info to your signature (see below for how to turn them on) by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click Account Settings, then Signature on the left.

Doing so makes it always available, and keeps others from having to hunt for it.

And, turn on signature display too.

SIG.thumb.jpg.af17109346e9446432098056e258623d.jpg

----

Resources for self help:

The built in Help System (always a good place to start)

Home Designer - Getting Started - Setting Preferences and Defaults

Click on the Window you wish to edit or delete, then press your "Tab" key or "Next" icon to then select only the intended window, then edit or delete as you wish.

DJP

55 minutes ago, DavidJPotter said:

Click on the Window you wish to edit or delete, then press your "Tab" key or "Next" icon to then select only the intended window, then edit or delete as you wish.

DJP

I wish it was that easy.  I believe the Box Window tool has a defect, where the side windows can't be removed.  As the photos show even when the window size of 0" wide it still leaves them in place.  If any can verify it is working for them and what version that would be helpful. 

I just tried it and it works exactly as DJP stated.  Select the window you want to delete, select next and press delete and it removes the window.  Worked perfectly

Also, you will never be able to put 2 windows in the front, using that box window tool.

You need to manually build the box walls.

@BlueEnergy

Answers often depend on which title (Suite, Pro etc) and version (2018, 2019 etc) you are using.

You can help everyone by adding that info to your signature by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click Account Settings, then Signature on the left.

Doing so makes it always available, and keeps others from having to hunt for it.

• Downvote 1