Lights Turning Off While Exporting Photo?

sea_lyons

I get my shot set up to export a photo and all of my lights are on. They stay on while the photo saves (photo attached). Once complete, however, my 3D view and the exported photo has all lights turned off. I seem to only have this issue when "Hide Camera-Facing Exterior Walls" toggled on but I need this on to get the shot...

Any idea how to fix this?

Lights.png

Test1.jpg

I am sorry you are having some difficulty. Being a user of Home Designer and Chief Premier for almost 25 years, I have never had this happen in any version or title. I would first suspect a video card problem as the most probable source to address, does it meet minimum requirements for using Home Designer software? Are its software drivers up to date and not corrupted? Are you using export image command or are you doing a screen capture (control key - Print Screen), Snip It or some other method? Take a look.

DJP

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply. 

10 hours ago, DavidJPotter said:

I have a gaming laptop with a NVIDIA GTX 1650 video card (4GB) so we're good there.

Are its software drivers up to date and not corrupted?

The laptop is just a month old so I imagine everything is up to date and not corrupted although I don't know how to check that?

Are you using export image command or are you doing a screen capture (control key - Print Screen), Snip It or some other method? 

Using the export image command. I included a screen capture in my original post to show that the lights are on prior to and while exporting the image.