Sign in to follow this  
barthmv

Print size limitations

I understand the reasoning behind having more features with the more expensive versions of Chief software but I don't quite know why print size should be one of them.

There has been a lot of questions concerning how to print larger size prints with the home designer software.  Printing is something that should be available without size restrictions.

with software that costs 500 dollars.  Many of us users have large format plotters and would like the ability to utilize their print capabilities without having to spend the 2000 + cost of the chief architect software.  I don't feel asking for unrestricted print capabilities is asking for too much  and should be a simple thing to add to the home designer software which will be coming out probably March of 2020.  Could you let me know what the reasoning is behind the print limitations. 

Thank you

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to pass on your suggestions about print size.  I think this is a good idea and will pass this on to our features team for consideration.

Kind regards,

Derek Pedersen

Chief Architect Software