Move Floor From Level 1 to Level 0

RobnATL

Hello:  I created a walk-out basement floor on Level 1 instead of Level 0, and I would like to move the basement to Level 0. 

Is it possible, in Home Designer Suite 2020, to delete the monolithic slab foundation that is currently on Level 0 and move the Level 1 basement to Level 0 - essentially making it the foundation floor as it should be?  If so, how?

Thanks a bunch! 

Rob

Thank you for the answer, Eric.  Your recommended solution did work in moving the floor to Level 0, but I now have a very confusing/unsolvable battle with varying absolute & relative ceiling/floor heights on Level 0 and also cannot create a new foundation without deleting the "new" Floor 0.  Should I just delete everything and start over?  

35 minutes ago, RobnATL said:

Should I just delete everything and start over?  

Probably, although I'd start a new plan, and suggest doing a trial -- building a very basic model to gain an understanding of how things work before putting effort into the real one.

It's always recommended to get the structure correct prior to adding all the extras like cabinets, furniture etc.

Start over...

Go to default settings>foundations, click "Walls with Footings", keep or change wall thickness, change wall height to

to the height you want. You know have a basement.

Click on the terrain perimeter and uncheck automatic and flatten pad, use the elevation region tool and draw

2 regions one for the front and one for the back keep one at 0 and lower the other one to -90 or something.