Second floor wall protrudes into entryway

bob-rpm

A portion of my second floor front wall protrudes through cathedral ceiling into foyer. The attachments show this from 3 perspectives. I need this portion of the wall to fit to the gable roof above the foyer. How can I modify this portion of the exterior wall?

post-1200-0-54802500-1417568905_thumb.jpg

post-1200-0-67664700-1417568921_thumb.jpg

post-1200-0-25785800-1417568937_thumb.jpg

Eric, good for noticing. I did something probably unconventional. The first floor interior wall is 4.5" and I made above attic wall (exterior wall) 5.5". The automatic alignment made the offset. I had to disable attic wall to move in proper alignment. Thanks.

David, the video tutorial was most helpful and I think will address my issue. I'll try it later. A question about the polyline movemnt. I noticed you moved segments randomly between the fasia lines. How does that effect the framing and other issues? Does software automatically make the adjustments to perfectly match the intersection of wall and ceiling or wall and roof in your example?

Does software automatically make the adjustments to perfectly match the intersection of wall and ceiling or wall and roof in your example?

I believe so, what I do is to always check framing results and manually adjust any auto results. I do this as a matter of course. This software is merely a mechannical tool that you use and control, only the end user is responsible for any useful results.

DJP