Paul715j

Layout Scale Bar

Does anyone know how to create a scale bar for layout floor or block plans?  My planning office need Scale Bars on my submitted drawings but not sure if there is a function in CA HDPro 18?

Easy enough to make your own using cad. I added the 4' and line to show the drawing scale and started a new scale bar below.

ct1.thumb.png.a95b1d9bcd8ade6ebae1340e715cabe3.png

I'm sure 3D Warehouse has a selection.

Here is one from my library.

Bar Scales.calibz

No function that I know of, though you could make one by using closed polylines. Draw each one at the scale you need and use a solid fill on alternating one may work?

Thanks once again, made my own in the end and it was easy, just getting my head around scaling. 

On another note, my windows, whilst appearing the correct way round on the plan view, they appear with the glass on the internal wall rather than the glass on the external wall.  My design needs to glass on the external with a window sill recess on the internal wall, whilst I've looked through the window settings I can't seem to reverse the look.  Also, I need to add window handles on the outside two windows, any ideas?

Lounge Window Issue.pdf

16 minutes ago, Paul715j said:

On another note, my windows, whilst appearing the correct way round on the plan view, they appear with the glass on the internal wall rather than the glass on the external wall.  My design needs to glass on the external with a window sill recess on the internal wall, whilst I've looked through the window settings I can't seem to reverse the look.  Also, I need to add window handles on the outside two windows, any ideas?

Lounge Window Issue.pdf

New problem, new thread please.

Please post images directly -- no need to make a PDF of an image. This makes it easier for others as an image shows in the forum.

Also good to attach your plan file -- close Pro first.