How do I create a pool light?

Hoobidy

Hello,

I am curious as to how to create a pool light. My drawing looks great but when I turn off sun light there is no light in the pool. The other lights look great. 

Thanks in advance!

Dennis

Thank you Eric. I should have known this. I am using Suite 2017. I did some searches but came up with unrelated pool stuff. I also downloaded some content "Poolside and Sauna" hoping to find something there but to no avail. Maybe I am asking for something not doable in Suite 2017, and that's ok. I'll do some workaround. I hope this picture is viewable.

5a54289c41184_Poolneedssomelight.thumb.jpg.dc8f9889602e18a0cd755c3be8d105ee.jpg

Regards

Lights are dependent on the video card, so the max is 8 lights. You would have to turn off the lights that are illuminated and see what happens.

In the image it looks like 8 lights are illuminated. So the pool lights won't work unless you turn off the other lights.

Thanks LawB10. I tried the method above of creating a wall for the light to mount to but had problems with that. So, I installed two post lights in the far corners to give light. In order for them to 'cast' their light onto the ground I have that if I position my camera to the left side (southwest) of the main building, and go to preferences then click video card status then click ok, it will render the pool corner lights as on (casting light) after orbiting over to the pool area. Kind of strange but works. I guess the software includes these pool lights as part of the eight allowed when viewing the southwest side of the building.

Pool area lights casting light.jpg