Ande1314

Ande1314-Home Designer Architectural 2018

IMG_4245.thumb.JPG.1a017fc94d45cff7b0a0626fba1bc4e4.JPGI am trying to add landscaping to me current plan.  The backyard was easy because it is very linear.  The front yard I desire a more natural free flowing look.  (I have attached the drawing that I am trying to recreate.) I would like to have four zones one for mulch, then for gravel, then mulch again, and lastly grass.  I create an odd shape for a zone, but then I need to make the zone next to it.  When I go to create that zone I cannot get the lines of the beds to line up/butt up because they are free flowing shapes versus the linear zones of the back yard.  I have tried to use the shape forward or behind option that I use for the interior but it is not an option I find available.  I have also tried to use the "clip overlapping terrain feature" but I am not seeing it work and do not truly understanding what that option is for. Thank you for your assistance!

IMG_4245.JPG

1) Please fill out your Signature -- see below.

--------------

It helps if we know what title (Suite, Pro etc) and version (2014, 2015 etc) you are using. You can add this info to your signature by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click Account Settings, then Signature on the left. Doing so makes it always available, and this info is often key to providing a good suggestion

Resources for self help:

The built in Help System (always a good place to start)

Thank you David for the suggestion, but I have looked at all of the Landscaping help answers and still not finding quite what I need.

14 minutes ago, Ande1314 said:

Mr Solver, I think I corrected my signature...

Thanks

I don't do much with terrains, and I don't have Architectural to play with, but here is something that may help.

These are Garden Beds, numbered in the order they were drawn.

Snap13.thumb.jpg.798da4c7ece212b287638abaaa88d3a8.jpg

Same items, except I made #2 thicker (and higher) than #1.

Snap14.thumb.jpg.b49c5f5cf96d1fe2a9feed1f13f3120d.jpg