internal walls at dado height

RobynKS

I need two upstairs walls to be at dado height over the stairs to create a loft bedroom.

In a reno we will cut the existing wall to .900mm approx. 3 feet in height. then put a floor supported over this wall to form a loft style bed over the stairs.

Could someone tell me how to cut the existing wall in this program " Pro". to make a wall just 900mm heigh. Many Thanks Robyn

Robyn, like a lot of such verbal instances (for me at least) I am not getting a clear picture of what you want to do. Are you speaking of a raised loft off the main floor by a distance of three feet? If I have guessed rightly there is more than one way to accomplish this. One would have to know or understand how the rest of the room into which this construct is to look. What would then be the ceiling height of the loft room relative to the rest of the room into which it is a part? I could sped some time creating what I "think" you mean to no avail. Can you sketch and scan a conceptual drawing in pencil or pen to share with us?

DJP