Four Other Quick Questions About Home Designer Suite

MauiMike

1. Is there in fact no way to specify the dimensions of an undermount sink?

2. Is there in fact no way to have a single (hole) faucet with an undermount sink vs. the default 3 hole faucet?

3. I know how to create a 4” Blank Area on the bottom of cabinets, but how do I choose ‘toe kick’ as an option for that (I don't see it as an option I can choose from the drop down menu)?

4. I can’t figure out how to print to PDF the entire floor plan with the reference grid (the 1 foot squares background). My house and garden are 250’ wide x 100’ deep, and I don’t see an option that would fit it all in a single PDF file. Whatever paper size I choose is not big enough to fit the entire plan. And since I want to print to PDF, I don’t care about the paper size anyway.

Thanks,

MauiMike

Install the sink as a standalone then resize it.

Download the Kohler or Elkay collection from the site, many sinks to choose from.

Suite doesn't let you create a toekick once you delete it. You have to reinstall the cabinet.

Suite doesn't let you create a toekick once you delete it. You have to reinstall the cabinet.

Thanks for the reply--it's one of those things that can frustrate a user, not knowing why some cabinets have toe kicks and some don't, and why I can't create one. And the reference manual doesn't mention it. That's why these user-to-user forums are so helpful.