How do I change road width for specific segments of a road

Keefers

8 hours ago, Keefers said:

Is there a way to rejoin them afterwards and not loose the width change?  Looks like yours is one road.  I had one segment refuse to join.

I just used one Terrain Feature and used the break line tool to shape it. It’s stayed connected as one feature. 

I was thinking about this more... does the 'break' break the entire line or just at the point of the break.  So... after a break... If I change the roads width from 12' to 12.5' would the entire length change except for 16' and 24' segments?

@Garybills @DavidJPotter

I'm back to my project for the weekend and this appears to be a feature that does NOT work in Home Designer Pro.  There is an add break item on the right click menu.  I right click on one of the side handles of the road, it deselects the road and then I click on the side handle again and nothing happens.  If I use different techniques such as click and drag on the handle nothing happens.  I have gotten it to work on driveway but not roads.  I also have one road that crashes when I right click on side handle of a road.  I tried with a fresh drawing and I get the same behavior.  I'm not liking how this company broke out there tools and disabled them for HDPro.  I may be doing something wrong but I'm at a loss to what.

1 hour ago, Keefers said:

@Garybills @DavidJPotter

I'm back to my project for the weekend and this appears to be a feature that does NOT work in Home Designer Pro.  There is an add break item on the right click menu.  I right click on one of the side handles of the road, it deselects the road and then I click on the side handle again and nothing happens.  If I use different techniques such as click and drag on the handle nothing happens.  I have gotten it to work on driveway but not roads.  I also have one road that crashes when I right click on side handle of a road.  I tried with a fresh drawing and I get the same behavior.  I'm not liking how this company broke out there tools and disabled them for HDPro.  I may be doing something wrong but I'm at a loss to what.

I was talking about using the Terrain Feature, you can draw a rectangular Terrain Feature, then using the break tool to shape it anyway you want. You can set the material as blacktop, and you have your road.