How to change the object layer assigned to new custom object?

glentall

I created a custom object (a rough but accurate representation of a steel building truss frame) and it ended up being added to the "Fixtures, Interior" object layer when I created it.  I would like to change its assignment to a different object layer so that I can display/hide it separately from all the other objects in the "Fixtures, Interior" layer.  I can't see a way to change that attribute of the new object.  Is there a way?  I'm using Home Designer Suite 2019.  Thank you.

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, y-g-m-n said:

jeeze you keep askig the same question and get the same replies yet you insist on asking the same question again,

WHAT YOU WANT IS NOT POSSIBLE.

Is easily doable using Chief Premier but not possible using any Home Designer titles.

DJP

• 2 months later...
On 6/13/2023 at 9:56 AM, DavidJPotter said:

Is easily doable using Chief Premier but not possible using any Home Designer titles.

This function of assigning/reassigning an object to a layer set should at least be able to be done in Home Designer PRO.  I bought a library set for Utility Vehicles and these items were put on the interior fixtures layer set so now when I want to turn off my tractor in my garage it turns off all other fixtures in the layer set.  That's dumb! and its not professional for a PRO version of the software. There should be able to add multiple user layer sets that we can put items into similar to the user library.  Please add this feature to fix its failings.