Truss Question

BalutFX

I am redrawing our designer’s plans in Home Designer Pro 2022, and am having problems with the roof framing. The top cord appears to sit higher in the drawing, and I initially thought it might be due to an energy heel?  Anyway, I was walking through a framed house in the same general area that my home will be built and I noticed this truss structure. That seems like what my designer has drawn and I was hoping someone could tell me what that is called and maybe how I can replicate it in HDP. Thanks. 
1957093664_DesignDrawing.thumb.png.6480ea270151dec98ecec827a5db741b.png1121746487_SampleTruss.thumb.png.22440044152dbdb650885844bd6aaff8.png

Legal trusses are only designed by State Licensed Structural Engineers. You, me, your builder, your software do not  qualify for that job, so what you are doing is creating "conceptual" trusses and as such I am sure the ones you make will be just fine. Leave Engineering to Engineers, is my advice.

DJP

Thanks. I am just trying to get the look / measurements right and fully understand that HDP does not produce engineered truss designs. The “problem” I’m trying to solve is getting the roof eves to terminate at the correct wall height. Right now, some of them hit the window and door framing in my models with the default truss settings. I will probably just do some manual measurements off the plans and raise the trusses off the top plate, but was also asking because I wasn’t sure what method of truss design that was. Thanks. 

Edited by BalutFX
Added clarity