afgrove

Default windows

I am using HD Pro 2021 with Windows 10 and I'm trying to figure out if there is a simple, straightforward way to set a manufacturer's window as the default. Currently I am including the specs for the Marvin windows I'm using in the default settings but i was hoping to be able to select the window from the library so I don't need to manually add all the sizing, ID and other information. Thanks for your help.

Anne

Go to "Edit - Default Settings - Windows" and there make the default settings to as close as possible match the specifications match your intended windows. The program only follows those default settings during a session on a plan file.

DJP

• Like 1

David,

Thanks for your help. That is exactly what I have done, including setting up labels and Manufacturer info. I appreciate your assistance. I have also saved the windows with all the settings, using the actual Marvin windows, with all the other defaults set in my user library. I just wish that the default window setting would allow the specification of a manufacturers window. Thanks again for your input.

Anne