Where did my floor go?

SC-Troy

So I designed a 2-story plan with a basement (on the foundation level).  I got the basement floor plan, 1st floor, 2nd floor and roof completed.  Then started working on detailing the inside of the house, adding cabinets, doors and windows.  I started on the 2nd floor and everything was fine.  When I went to the 1st floor and would add cabinets, doors, windows they would end up in the basement like there's no floor between the basement and 1st floor.  I can drag them up in 3D views to make it look sorta right but cannot figure out what went wrong or how to fix it.  Attaching a screenshot of what it looks like.  I have dragged the cabinets and windows up.  Also attaching the full plan file.

Screen Shot 2020-03-11 at 1.59.53 PM.png

Matta07.plan

Carefully and methodically make sure your "Floor Defaults: are properly set per floor then rebuild the foundation as Eric suggested. The carefully and methodically study your Reference Manual to make sure you fully understand the relationship between your "Edit - Default Settings" and the results you then get.

DJP