Help to create roof line

JulieDunning

3 hours ago, JulieDunning said:

How do I create the gables on the front of this home. I am a bit new but a fast learner. Thank you in advance

You start by having similar plan-view layout of walls like the photo.

Depending upon exactly what software application you have, you pre-program the walls where you wish "Gable Roofs" to build over (reference "Roof Types" in your "Build Roof Dialog Box - Roof Styles Tab". Read the Help article there on "Gable Roofs" set up and then try to see if you then get a success.

Without actually seeing your plan file, I cannot further suggest what you could look at or study to get a desired result. Help us, help you!

DJP

Thank you both for replying - I am new to these forums. I have added my signature - I work on Home Designer Pro 2019. Self taught on the program with how to videos and such. I am a Graphic designer not trained in Architecture but learning from the builder I am working for so bare with me if my terms sound amateur. The front gable is easy with a return to give it the same look but for the life of me I can not figure out how to place the one behind it. I have watched so many videos and just when I think I might have found it - it doesn't work. I have included the file that I am working on.  

Any help would be wonderful - eager to learn more. 

T Pelletier_auto_save.plan