RobynKS

HD Pro Pergola issue 2

Thankyou for the answers I have had I am now able to put the type of post and beams I need into place.

Next issue:-

in the "Create A Custom Pergola Tutorial"  it states that you can add millwork and corbels but it does not tell you how to attach then to the ends of your beams that you construct using soffits.

The drawing shows them attached to rafters but not to beams. In the video it is for Chief Architect and we cannot do all of the necessary  steps in Pro as we do not have the tools.

Can anyone help? Please

post-620-0-11344600-1416263825_thumb.png

Your image makes it look like you already have it at the right height, so you just need to rotate the Corbel, and probably decrease its Width, which would be easiest to do in the Floor Plan view.

Thank you Leanne. But the corbel does not have a handle to rotate  when I select it and I cannot work out how to rotate it. I am using Home Designer Pro. may Thanks Robyn

It does have a "rotate handel", it is triagle shaped, look for it when it is selected. All such objects have triangular-rotate handels when selected

DJP

are  you sure it is a Corbel you are using? cos they should have a normal rotate handle as David mentioned like these

post-25-0-55545600-1416290649_thumb.jpg

zoom in if needed to see

post-25-0-41011800-1416290637_thumb.jpg

As I am unable to add photos here to my answer/questions I have opened a new post. Many thanks for your answers I have worked it out now. see post Corbels.