Marvin & Integrity Windows and Doors *.Calib Files

RickFlack

I downloaded and installed the Marvin & Integrity Windows and Doors *.Calibz files, which are nothing more than "Visit Website" links.

The "Integrity Windows and Doors - Visit Website" (www.integritywindows.com) and the "Marvin Windows and Doors - Visit Website" (www.marvin.com) links take you to a listing of PDF, Word and Video files but there are no Chief Architect Library 3D (*.Calib) files available for downloading.

In the Chief Architect Library 3D for both the "Integrity Windows and Doors" and the "Marvin Windows and Doors" under the "Project Description" they each state "A Chief Architect catalog is hosted and maintained by this brand. Visit Marvin's website to download a Chief Architect compatible catalog."

If they actually exist, where do I find Marvin & Integrity Windows and Doors 3D files (presumably *.Calib files) that I can download and install into my Chief Architect Home Designer Pro 2019 program.  Thank you in advance for your assistance, Rick.

They probably just exist for the actual Chief Architect program and not for the Home Designer series from Chief Architect. Though you can size the HD Pro windows to the sizes needed, change the label to the corresponding number if desired.

Ok. Never have seen them show up in any of the additional mfr catalogs that can be downloaded from the library. Actually, have not seen any of the major window companies be available for home designer. Good luck.

Thanks Eric.  When I access the Marvin link noted in your responses above, a listing of the following file types are shown: AutoCAD (DWG), AutoCAD (DXF), Chief Architect X6 thru X10 for Marvin Windows and Doors, Revit, SketchUp, SoftPlan and two PDF files (Tips for Using Revit Files and Installing a SoftPlan Library).

Next I opened (double-clicked on) the Chief Architect X7 Marvin Windows and Doors zip file (39.1MB), which contains 30 files; one of which is named Marvin.calib (40,981KB).  I copied and pasted the Marvin.calib file into my applicable Home Designer Pro 2019 Data folder (for me named Database Libraries) and performed the Library ► Import Library (.calib, .clibz)... function and I am now able to install Marvin Windows and Doors.  Next I repeated this same process for the Integrity from Marvin Windows and Doors tab (adjacent to the Marvin Windows and Doors tab).  I opened (double-clicked on) the Chief Architect X7 Integrity Windows and Doors zip file (40.4MB), which contains 5 files; one of which is named IntegrityX7.calib (181,410KB) and executed the same Import Library steps noted above.

I am not sure if the Chief Architect Marvin and/or Integrity Windows and Doors *.calib files were updated in any of the X8 thru X10 versions or not.  Do you know by chance?  Consequently, I used the Chief Architect X7 versions as it appears the Marvin and Integrity Windows and Doors *.calib files were Last Updated on 08/02/17 according to the Chief Architect Library 3D catalog listing.  Again, thank you Eric for your invaluable assistance.

• 1 year later...