RobynKS

HD Pro Download issues

Hi All I tried to down load the  library accessories to my new computer.  But it tells me there is an issue with the file. see picture.  Many Thanks Robynpost-620-0-47591800-1415928525_thumb.png

What did you do that caused that error?

After you download the .calibz file, just double click the file name and it will load into the program.

once the file is  on your computer , use the Library >Library Import  function to find the file wherever you download it too ,select the file ,hit ok/open and HD Pro will import the new Dal tile catalog into the Library, the other method is as Eric stated above , you cannot drag and drop Library files into the HD Pro window. ,the  only other thing I can think of is that you tried importing it before it had finished downloading ?

M.

• Upvote 1

Thank you so very much everyone but the issue is it does not download. It goes through the motion but then when I click open it comes up with the file is"- as per the photo  have here In the above Q & A.. many Thanks Robyn

the photo shows the file has been downloaded to your download folder , you are not importing it into Pro correctly when you get that message , see my or Eric's responses above.

Also the "(1)" in the filename indicates a file with the same name -- without the (1), exist in the same folder.

I just downloaded pro 15 and I'm having a similar issue as there is no library and when I click import it brings up and empty box and I don't know what to put in it....?

@Hammer7

You might try contacting tech support. They are quick to respond to this type of issue.

Have you download the Core Content yet ? look under the Library Menu Item , you must do this once the program is installed , after that you can also download the Bonus Libraries and Manufacturer's Libraries too if desired.

bonus and Man. libraries

http://3dlibrary.chiefarchitect.com/index.php?r=site/library&search=&x=0&y=0&x=true&soft_family_2=2&hid_soft_family_2=2&utm_source=&utm_medium=&utm_campaign=

• Upvote 1