interior walls and ceiling planes

john_campbell

How do I get interior walls to rise up to my custom vaulted ceiling planes?

I built my structure perimeter as well as a series of elaborate ceiling planes and roof planes (with trusses between), but now when I draw interior walls they rise only to the height of the exterior wall, not to my vaulted ceiling plane. What to do?

First time posting on this forum, any help appreciated. Thanks

11 hours ago, john_campbell said:

How do I get interior walls to rise up to my custom vaulted ceiling planes?

You will need to be specific -- I just drew in this wall and it extends to the ceiling.

Can you identify a wall in your plan that is not doing this?

ht1.thumb.jpg.122b56def468b39966ae3970219d2a25.jpg

You are not wrong Eric! I am embarrassed to admit the whole situation, which had me held up for days, was simply a matter of views. You see I had grown accustom to using "doll house view" to look at my interior space, which at least in my case, was truncating my view of interior walls. The same perspective, viewed in "Full Camera" reveals that my walls were, in fact, complete all along. See attached image.

Sorry to have bothered you with such a dumb mistake. Then again, had you not showed me walls worked for you, who knows how long I would have been stuck.

Don't be surprised if you hear from me again, next time I am stumped. Until then, thanks for getting me back on track.

John

my_mistake.pdf

• Upvote 1