Help w/ Adding trim/crosshead above windows in home designer pro 2019? polyline?

lknbigfish

I am struggling to figure out how to add custom trim above windows and doors.  Trim is 1x material, nothing crazy.  I found a video for using polylines in CA, but can not figure out where that tool is in HD Pro 19, is it possible?  Is there another way to do it?

Thanks,

Chris

9 minutes ago, lknbigfish said:

I now have Home Designer Pro in my Signature.

Thank you.

9 minutes ago, lknbigfish said:

Its to bad polyline solids are not available for Home Designer Pro, looks like a neat tool.

They are neat tool -- indispensable for modeling things and creating symbols, and one of the reasons I upgraded to Chief.

With Home Designer you just need to be creative with the available tools, and understand the capabilities of the tools at hand.

Slabs, soffits, custom countertops and custom backsplashes can all be used for purposes other than what their name implies. 

• 11 months later...

Are their any tutorials that can help me understand how to use a soffit or slab to create a chair rail and other trim detail on a wall?  I have used a mirror from the library and adjusted color, size etc but I can't control the actual dimension of the frame.  If I had the ability to use a polyline solid my problem would be solved.  That would be the only reason for me to upgrade to Chief and I don't think it is worth it for me at this time.