Wall Modification

BrianSS

Only if you have Home Designer Pro can you accomplish this using a wall object. Varying right-angle heights can be emulated using a series of soffits or geometric shapes in any Home Designer Title. Like others have said, your question is so general and open to interpretation that we can only guess as to what, exactly you want to do.

DJP

I'm sorry y'all. My question was pretty vague. I'm going to be converting an existing barn into a living space. The roof is a barn style which has 2 different pitches on both sides. It also will have a partially vaulted living room with a 3' tall dormer that will be flush with an exterior wall. I'm having trouble with creating those two things. I hope that explains it better. I tried uploading a couple pictures but they're too big. 

How to set up and create a barn roof is described in "Roof Styles - Barn Roof" in the "Build Roof Dialog" in your software. To then obtain a dormer in such a roof is rather difficult using the "Dormer Tool" due to 3D Geometry limitations of that tool (a dormer must fit within a single roof plane area, it cannot cross the edge of its parent roof plane which makes it difficult to adjust "Dormer Defaults" so that one can easily be created in such a roof system. For Barn roof dormers I commonly create them manually after carefully laying them out in plan view first.

DJP