My Template or defaults suddenly changed! Can not get back to normal.

MAndrews

I have no idea what happened, but my plan's defaults have suddenly changed. I now have gold textured outlets - gold textured window framing - gold textured door hardware - gold textured countertops - gold textured granite. So odd. See attached screen shots. I have NO idea how this happened.  I can go into each default and try to figure out what the settings were I suppose - but that will be so hard. Also, there seems to be no way to change the default outlet color.

Anyone know what I did, or can anyone help? This is terrible.

post-860-0-18547300-1414273616_thumb.png

post-860-0-16057500-1414273624_thumb.png

post-860-0-06002000-1414273637_thumb.png

post-860-0-50625600-1414273675_thumb.png

post-860-0-90532100-1414273921_thumb.png

post-860-0-26384700-1414274207_thumb.png

Default settings can be reset or customized at any time by you. I have no idea how they changed (I wasn't there) but I do know you can control them via "Edit - Default Settings" at any time.

I do not recommend using an Archive file other than as a last resort, if all else fails (that is what those files are for, not just for settings changes).

DJP

An archived version should work but you may loss work , though that is probably the point in this case :)

One thought looking at your pics , was have you changed a  "white" material for a Gold one or similar ?  most of those items would normally be "white" of some kind except perhaps the door handles, were you perhaps trying to paint something Gold and were in the wrong "paint mode" ?

Mick.

Yeah... something was definitely changed in bulk - and a very specific material was changed. But it is so odd - because I never did that. I have a saved version from a few hours before - so I can probably copy the room I was working on over to the pervious save (where the defaults are not corrupted). Thanks for the help.

M