Sign in to follow this  
Westhousing

Foundation Issue

I'm having an issue where my foundation auto-generated vertical footings under my garage floor. I have vertical footings turned off, but they still appear. You can see  them on the side and rear view of my plan. Also on the rear view of my plan, there are little marks on each side about half way up, is there a way to remove those? I'm not even sure what they are. I've included pictures of my issues. Thanks so much for any help!

Back View.jpg

Side View.jpg

Answers often depend on which title (Suite, Pro etc) and version (2018, 2019 etc) you are using.

You can help everyone by adding this info to your signature (see mine for an example) by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click Account Settings, then Signature on the left.

Doing so makes it always available, and keeps others from having to hunt for it.

And, turn on signature display too.

SIG.thumb.jpg.af17109346e9446432098056e258623d.jpg

----

Resources for self help:

The built in Help System (always a good place to start)

The footings on the garage are probably generated by default from your settings for garage foundation stem wall height. The little lines are most likely from the exterior walls not being aligned with each other?

Start with these settings for the garage.

ht1.thumb.jpg.22b5a2170fb9cee5c5a4b7cd1b43171b.jpg

Tell us about the foundation you want for best answers.