Delain

Space Planning - Save Layout?

Is there a way to save my Space Planning layout or after I Build the house, can I revert back to Space Planning box layout?

Thank you,

Delain

Answers often depend on what title (Suite, Pro etc) and version (2014, 2015 etc) you are using.

You can help everyone by adding this info to your signature (see mine for an example) by clicking on your user name at the top right of the page, click Account Settings, then Signature on the left.

Doing so makes it always available, and keeps others from having to hunt for it.

----

Resources for self help:

The built in Help System (always a good place to start)

Check your Layer Display Options for Space Planning Boxes.

You should be able to turn them back on.

The layout is basically your current plan, there is no reason why you could not save copies of it for future use and as Eric said, the boxes are still there, but just visually turned off (unchecked) in Layer Display Options.

DJP

Solver, thank you for the advice on the signature; good way to convey that information and I'll adjust mine as I go along.

David, thank you for the tip. I'm just starting out with HDPro, watching as many videos and reading the help file as much as i can, but still in the missing the obvious mode.

Thank you,
Delain