Lost ceiling and floor in 3D

BozemanPlanner

During my planning process I suddenly lost both the ceiling and floor on my 3 D floor plan. At the same time the program no longer automatically computes the correct living space. I also can't select the rooms as an object.  I have a new MacBook Pro and Home Designer Suite which functioned fine for several days before this occurred. I checked to make sure that the correct boxes were checked under Tools / Display Options. This was mentioned on the forum as a possible cause. Do not want to start all over with a new plan.

The "No Room Select" is caused only by a bad or several bad or improper wall connections, Zoom in and check them all and fix any found to look improper. The bad wall connections (no room Specification dialog boxes) is most likely caused by bad wall connections, see above for that remedy. A missing ceiling could be due to YOU choosing the wrong camera type to view the model (there are two basic camera types: the Full Camera tool shows the entire model from a selected viewpoint (where you left click to create the camera viewpoint) and the "Floor Camera which by default leaves out the entire model except the floor level on which you create it on (no ceiling in such views). In short there is NOTHING wrong with your PC or software, THis was caused by poor end user procedure.

DJP

Thank you for your input. I have a lot of experience with Photoshop, but I am a new user for this program. I have checked all of my wall connections and can find no problems. Under the framing view I have found a difference between the part of the plan that is functioning normally:  see the right side of the shot compared to the malfunctioning portion on the left) . The abnormal section is missing floor headers.596a4b6e05b3d_Fraamingshot.thumb.jpg.105a2b04ccb2290ea580ef59709e5658.jpg and ceiling joists. I am not sure how this happened, but looking for a fix other than starting completely over. any suggestions greatly appreciated. 

Using Home Designer Suite 2018, Build 19.3.0.49OSX

Thank you for your input. I have a lot of experience with Photoshop, but I am a new user for this program. I have checked all of my wall connections and can find no problems. Under the framing view I have found a difference between the part of the plan that is functioning normally:  see the right side of the shot compared to the malfunctioning portion on the left) . The abnormal section is missing floor headers.596a4b6e05b3d_Fraamingshot.thumb.jpg.105a2b04ccb2290ea580ef59709e5658.jpg and ceiling joists. I am not sure how this happened, but looking for a fix other than starting completely over. any suggestions greatly appreciated. 

Using Home Designer Suite 2018, Build 19.3.0.49OSX