STAIR THREADS

crosscutter55

if i set my stair thread overhang to ( 0" )  on left & right & change the thread depth , can i make a slab with nosing ?  in a cross sec. you would see the slab being 1/16" thick & the nosing would be edited in cad to show a 1 "  radius on the front edge ?

i tried using the custom countertop tool , that seems to work well . However when i look at the drawing in plan view i notice some sides have a line that follows the 45 degree angle & some others do not :( . The ones that have the continuos  line do show the miters  being connected & the ones that dont have the continuos show the miters  meeting correct :(    Anything thoughts as to what i might  be doing wrong ?   Does where  i click with the red handles have   anything to do with it ? :wub:

:) NOW YOU ARE REALLY TESTING ME ERIC LMAO  I was just going to try to do that :)  i managed to get it to work :)   i was using 3 seperate pieces , instead of using the break line tool . Now i have issues with the wood grain lmao !!!! Can i send the picture right from that drawing , or send the whole plan ?? And if so how

yes it is what we are talking about  I am trying to  make a custom stair tread for a deck stairs . the spelling is a computer error lmao  THANKS ERIC !!!!! i figured it out  sometimes things are so simple !!   

1 -  use custom countertop tool 

2 - draw & edit  ( always watch those little red handles ) set all defaults

3 - for wood grains -  break edges as required to make wd grains look more realistic ,  might req. more sections for wd grains 

I  dont know what i did wrong with the plan , you cant open it  ? SO IF CHIEF PREMIER THE MOULDING would be easier ?