sramlochan

Hi Guys,

I'm new to Home Designer but I know the basics from using other programs.

What I'm trying to do is look at random home designs on the net and replicate them in Home Designer as best as possible. I need help though with the exterior designs and finishing, 

See the Pic attached. I'm just trying to make a close approximation. I have the basics. Can you guys assist?

Thanks

post-7869-0-61587100-1466953430_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the forum. In order to deliver help, helpers need to  know what software you use and its version number. Home Designer software, each version has several differing titles and each title has differing abilities to get things done, very important.

The first thing you need to do before any other thing is take the time to really learn how to use the software you bought, its settings and procedures. If you do not, you will merely create chaos and wasted time for yourself. Be kind to yourself and take the time to study and practice with what you have. whatever it is.

DJP

Hi. Thanks for the advice.

I'm using Home Designer Pro 2014. I know the basics of the application ie. i can get a plan done.

I however am trying to practice on random designs as practice to sharpen my skills. 

Can I post files? So we can start with the ground floor first.