Copy Region as Picture in HD Pro

kitmuu

I just upgraded to HD Pro 2016 from HD Suite 2012.  In the old program when I used the Copy Region as Picture command, I got a nice, clear, large image that I could paste into an email or a document for my client.  Now when I use the same command in HD Pro I'm getting an itty bitty little image that becomes blurry if I attempt to make it any larger.

Is there any way to change the parameters of the command to give me a larger size image?  I don't really want to use the Export function---which does yield a decent size image---unless I have to, because I don't want to save these screen shots.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks for your answers. DJP, I do use the Snipping tool quite often with other programs, but mostly I'm just confused as to why the command would work better in the old version and be essentially useless in the new.

Eric, is there a mechanism for sending a question to tech support other than the phone number they list on the support page?  I can call next week when they are open again.

Had to ask the question twice, but this is the answer:

We apologize for being unclear, as there are not currently any setting changes that you can make to Copy Region as Picture work differently than it does.

We have, however, logged a request with our Development team of software engineers to consider adding in the ability to choose the same type of options that Pro currently has for the Export> Picture function to this other tool.

So I guess I will be using the Windows Snipping Tool going forward.  I was able to determine while I was looking into this that the Suite 2012 makes a copy that is over 3X this size of the copy made by Pro 2016 using the same function.  I cannot recall if I set the size in Suite 2012 to be so large or if that was the default size, but it does offer the resize option.  Hopefully future versions of Pro will do the same.

Thanks all for you assistance.