HD Architect - How to create a "Gablet" Roof


Recommended Posts

In HD and Chief those Roofs are called Dutch Gables (or Dutch Hip Roof ).......use that to search the Forum or KB


A post of mine from a while back on how to do it if you don't have Pro  ( I think you have HDA)



a tutorial if you do have Pro


Link to comment
Share on other sites

For HD Architectural, this is similiar to Kbird's post.

Use the 2nd floor blank option to draw these walls.

You will probably have to play with all the settings, including the wall placement, to make it behave in your own plan.


At least, it should help to get you started in the right direction.

Attached Thumbnails


  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now