Terrain UGH!!!

JayWebb

I have been trying all day to create an elevation in my terrain, and have tried everything. The image shows the red line where I need the terrain to slop up to the second level of the house. I have tried terrain elevation lines and all I get are too many slops throughout the whole damn terrain! Please, can someone PLEASE help me to create a simple slope where the back of the terrain stays the same? Thanks in advance.

Screenshot 2024-08-03 113208.jpg

mmaster.mat

• JayWebb changed the title to Terrain UGH!!!

Set a bunch of elevation lines for the low height and call them "0". Then a bunch for the higher elevation. (+ how much the difference should be). Keep a space between the high and low for the distance you want to have sloped. Rebuild terrain and it should take care of it. The reasons for having a bunch at the same elevation on each side is to keep those areas flat. It's not too hard once you get an understanding of how it's programmed to work.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Rookie65 said:

Set a bunch of elevation lines for the low height and call them "0". Then a bunch for the higher elevation. (+ how much the difference should be).

Thanks;

I've been fooling with it now for hours and I think I've finally got it to where it's acceptable. It isn't exact, but at least now I can place driveway and flower beds, and sidewalks.

Screenshot 2024-08-03 202122.jpg

Thanks. I worked with it for hours and have come up with an acceptable look. Not exactly what I needed but it works lol

I will try your elevation region idea and see if that works out. Thank you so much.

20 hours ago, JayWebb said:

Thanks. I worked with it for hours and have come up with an acceptable look. Not exactly what I needed but it works lol

I will try your elevation region idea and see if that works out. Thank you so much.

you might try posting your plan file. you posted a material file