Where can I find White Lacquer finish material?

I see that the default material for the finish on a wall cabinet is White Lacquer.  The default finish on a partition is a walnut.  I'd like to change the partition default finish to White Lacquer.  
Where should I be able to find that material?

Thanks,
-Ken

well if already in your plan - on left of material screen you have choice library or plan

Choose PLAN as it is a short list of those you have put into your plan at one time or another.

Some may not being used at moment and can be PURGED out or left alone.

Which program are you using, Home Designer Architectural 2024, or Chief Architect X15? There are different forums for each program. This is the Home Designer user forum.

@Rookie65

On 5/10/2024 at 6:32 AM, Rookie65 said:

Which program are you using, Home Designer Architectural 2024, or Chief Architect X15? There are different forums for each program. This is the Home Designer user forum.

Keith, I'm using Home Designer Architectural 2024.  I've updated my signature to eliminate the confusing "X15".

@y-g-m-n

On 5/9/2024 at 1:48 AM, y-g-m-n said:

well if already in your plan - on left of material screen you have choice library or plan

Choose PLAN as it is a short list of those you have put into your plan at one time or another.

Some may not being used at moment and can be PURGED out or left alone.

I've attached a screenshot of the "Select Materials" dialogue.  Is this the "material screen" you referred to?  If "yes", I don't see a choice for library or plan.

materials.jpg

First CLick on object in your plan that has this existing white Laquer color.

OPen up the edit screen

Go to material tab.

Click & Highlight the part that shows this white laquer color

Then to right of it you can click on SELECT MATERIAL under 2 squares showing examples of existing material you have highlighted.

This will open a new MATERIAL SELECTION screen. (see attachment screen shot)

I point with red arrow where you click to go to a NEw Screen that lists only material used in PLAN.

IT should open up with your highlighted Material being highlighted in the list.

Now look to the right in the middle below those 2 swatch boxes you will see a link to ADD TO LIBRARY.

click that and it adds it to your custom library, so it is easier to find in future. 

Or do nothing but maybe write material name down so you do not forget and then can back out of everything and go search in full library for it and find it to see if there are more.

140306352_Screenshot2024-05-17025818.thumb.png.39be93ab8dc0d8da37af9a6caa84f5ad.png