How to Clear "Couldn't Find...Object" Error When Opening a Plan.

MadMacks

I gone thru several upgrades over the years with my HDP software and am currently running Pro 2023. I have a couple of layouts that link to plans, and when I open them I get the following error:

Couldn't find "110V/Ceiling Mounted/Outlets/Duplex Ceiling Mounted".

Please check your electrical defaults to make sure all of the defaults are set to a valid object.

When I click on details I get:

ElectricalDefaultInfo.cpp(409): Warning #272004609

"Couldn't find "110V/Ceiling Mounted/Outlets/Duplex Ceiling Mounted".

Please check your electrical defaults to make sure all of the defaults are set to a valid object."

03/08/2024 10:02:01 AM

Build: 24.3.0.84 macOS ARM

I have two options on the error screen. One is to ignore the error and not show it any more during the session. The other is to always see the error. What I want to do is FIX IT.

But, as the Layout is opening a Plan, and the Plan doesn't actually use any electrical outlets, I'm not sure how to resolve the error permanently.

Is there some way to reset or reconnect my Pro 2023 application with the Libraries, and/or remove the "110V/Ceiling Mounted/Outlets/Duplex Ceiling Mounted" from the plan?

It's not a show stopper but I'm tired of clicking ignore all the time...

Opened the plans, opened defaults, selected the same thing as the default, saved the plan, reopened the plan and layout, and the error is gone. Thanks!