How do I change room heights individually...

Keefers

When I change room heights ALL room heights change.  In this case the back of the floor needs to be the default height and the front needs to be 2' taller.  I have put in invisible walls as a break... and split the side walls in support of this change.  Unfortunately, when I change the back rooms the front rooms also change.  Is this possible?

@y-g-m-n TY for responding.  Yes, that of course is what I'm doing.  Like I said above, when I change one room the application changes all rooms.  It doesn't matter which room I change the room height in ALL rooms change.  As you can see with the screen shot below I have provided an invisible wall to control the roof.  I have broken the walls at the invisible wall on the left and right.  Then also the outer wall on the left and right.  This, I'm hoping supports this as a separate room.  I then change the closet to the default height and all rooms change to the default height.  I change the room to 12' and everything changes to 10'.  I change the entry to the room to 10' and everything changes to 10'.  Yes, there is a slight arc to the outer wall.  I'm at a loss to understand why the application wants to make all rooms the same ceiling height.

1828549163_Screenshot2023-12-10at6_15_46AM.thumb.png.964b9d15869f02b10afab4d5290b27a4.png