Purple shading around my sinks?

BoDay1

Hi Jo-Ann and Solver,

I've attached two snips... one shows by display options for Fixtures.

The other shows the sink in the library... but when I right-click the sink I do not get a "export Library" option.  The snip shows the menu I get after right click.

Thanks for your help,

Bo

Purple around sinks.jpg

Line style for fixtures.jpg

Right Click on sink in library.jpg

17 minutes ago, BoDay1 said:

but when I right-click the sink I do not get a "export Library" option

Sorry -- you need to copy to the user library first.

15 hours ago, solver said:

Use Edit Area to marquee around the kitchen, copy and paste into a new plan, save and attach it too.

I'm wanting your plan file, not pictures of the plan. You can also just attach the entire plan file.

12 minutes ago, BoDay1 said:

Am I doing something wrong that my plan file is that large?

No. Make a copy and delete the terrain -- basically anything other than the kitchen.

Zip it if it's still too big. Right click on the file, Send To>Compressed Folder

So weird... as soon as I delete the terrain the purple disappears... It doesn't disappear if i simple hide the terrain... but if I delete it the purple is gone.

I've attached two zipped files.

The "Floor Smaller" is the plan without terrain and without purple.

The "Facade One" should have the terrain and the purple.

Thank you,

Bo

Aguilar Proposed Floor Smaller.zip Aguilar Proposed Floor Facade One.zip

Of course I can easily simply create a file without the terrain and work on that... I really only need all that terrain for my plot plan... But I guess I'm curious as to why the purple appears when I am working in a large terrain.

Thank you for taking that time to explore this.

I'm afraid it may have been caused by some hardware problem with my machine.  The purple halo was present for two days as I worked.  Today as I fire up my computer to get back to work the halo is gone without doing anything.  I apologies for asking for software help when my issue seems more likely to be hardware at this point... perhaps my graphics card is struggling and the particular type of line around the sinks triggers a difficulty.

Once again, thank you for your time and expertise.

Bo