Stem wall with slab

Alan_A

Go to solution Solved by solver,

I am trying to recreate a stem wall with 3 courses of block below grade with the top even with a slab floor over compacted A/B limestone as illustrated in the image below. I can't figure out how to do this in HD Pro 2023 build 25.3.0.77 Windows 64 bit. I've seen other comments with a similar situation, but saw no solutions. Any help would be appreciated!

stem wall w slab 2.jpg

Did you try what I suggested? May need to it with a combination of monolithic slab and something different for the stem walls. You know better what you need to achieve.When all else fails, try looking through the reference manual or clicking "help" on each page.

Eric,

Still some serious issues. If no solution available, then this is a fairly serious issue, since this is a very common foundation/floor structure in this area! Note the two questions in the bottom window of the attached image.image.thumb.png.e353e8b63b594c8e39e7ca5b54fc80e0.png

You seem to be using all the default settings. You simply need to adjust a few things.

I mentioned in the video you probably need to set the stemwall height when you build the foundation. You can either rebuild the foundation with the correct height, or you can open the room on Floor 0 and change the height there.

You have built a terrain and its height needs to change. Open the terrain specification and move it up. Click the Help button at the bottom of that dialog for more info.

And just so you know, the blocks you see are not really blocks. That's just an image of block and may or may not be an accurate representation.