Cabinets

Fredo649

Go to solution Solved by DavidJPotter,

18 minutes ago, Rookie65 said:

David,

He wants to put doors on both sides of a wall cabinet that is going over peninsula or island cabinets. Not against a wall, it will be in the middle of the room.

That is correct Rookie65. 

If the cabinets are solid doors, try putting 2 - 6" deep ones back to back. If the doors are glass, then maybe an "open front and back" block with glass doors at each end? Try some creativity when things are not readily available as you'd like.

• Solution

I also looked in X14 and X15 to see if this functionality is possible, it was not in Pro or Premier.

But what you can do is to create your cabinets and then create a one inch thick cabinet of what ever type so it emulates  a door or doors, that you can then locate on the back of cabinets as a work round to get that look you wish. It may be possible to do this in Pro and Premier but I could not find it if it exists as a function.

DJP

50 minutes ago, DavidJPotter said:

I also looked in X14 and X15 to see if this functionality is possible, it was not in Pro or Premier.

But what you can do is to create your cabinets and then create a one inch thick cabinet of what ever type so it emulates  a door or doors, that you can then locate on the back of cabinets as a work round to get that look you wish. It may be possible to do this in Pro and Premier but I could not find it if it exists as a function.

DJP

Yes that is what I am doing , Thanks.

• Upvote 1